Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 11, 2009

    sORRY


    if anyone reads this sorry for not writing I've been busy, doing nothing special but still its something. The past 2 days I have laid by the pool and gone swimming. I am not drinking so I find that there are alot less options for me. I mean I don't feel like going to a bar or a club you know. I will not drink until 4/25 when I celebrate my bday here in FL, than of course when I get to NYC for my real B day! what else what else...OMG so I came across this story with some stupid lady in Berlin jumped into the Polar Bear exhibit and was swimming towards them and than they decided to take bits out of her ass. No one knows why she jumped in but she lived HOW dumb!

    1 comment:

    1. um, idiot lady. people forget that animals are, well, animals!

      ReplyDelete

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?