Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 24, 2009

    I got some Chongas kicked out of a movie!


    Chonga(noun): a hoodrat from FL, Miami area specific.
    So I went to see "17 Again" last night here in South Beach when this gaggle of girls tornado ed into the theatre. Armed with snacks they continued to be making loud unnecessary noise. These bitches had to be about 14-15 years old dressed like tramps. I swear if have a daughter there is no way that I would let her go to the movies with her friends at that age. Ugh let me go on more about ghetto people bc they are my favorite subject from afar. I mean what kind of parents don't teach their kids to behave in public? these girls were so loud and they were sitting on the LAST row. we could still hear them and everyone around was so annoyed. So right before the movie started me and this other mom and daughter combo went to complain. the usher kids came told them to hush and the girls said something like "cool man, you're cool we will" Than some other usher kids came (a relative I gather) trying to tell them to cool it. Well the movie began and just as Zac Efron was getting his mojo on, these bitches start to "fight" and everyone turns around to see them throw popcorn at each other and pull their Forever 21 tank tops. THAT'S IT! I went out got the same usher who was texting and told him to do something, and he stood there like "what are they doing?" I was like "excuse me? they are being disruptive tell them something or I'm asking for the GM!" I throw out some names bc hello I work w ALL the theaters in this part of the country (a lil douche I know) but it worked bc the usher came with 2 other managers in suits (that's how you know they are higher up). well these hoes had moved from the LAST row to the FRONT, while I was out, but the best part was when the other movie goers saw the managers EVERYONE pointed in the dark to the front row so they would know where to go, they yanked those little hoes back to the street corners where they belonged. PS the movie was really good!

    3 comments:

    1. Chongs didn't know who they was fook'n wit.....

      -Wyn

      ReplyDelete
    2. GHETTO! i would have taken pictures of the fight to post.

      ReplyDelete
    3. hilarious!!! not the fight stuff but that you thought the movie was really good.

      ReplyDelete

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?