Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 26, 2009

    The Moving Maylay...


    SO once again I am moving. That makes it the 3 time in less than a year. I lived a year and 3 months in South Beach in my own place, than I moved for like 1 month or 2 at Ana's, THAN I went to Ft Lauderdale and moved in with "The Buddies" lasted there 2 or 3 months than moved into my current place with Booger going on 5 months! INSANE! Well I don't care about the cost but I MUST and WILL live alone. I have some options. I was going to move into a small studio w no frills, BUT come to find that right now the nicer hi rise buildings along the bay OR the ocean are 200-300 MORE BUT, they include utilities, gym, pool, spas, valet I mean MAJOR amenities. So at the end of the day a 1000 studio after getting my own cable/Internet ($+100), Utilities ($+60) and gym member ship ($+80) it ends up being the same amount. Details to come! I'm really excited about this time around!

    2 comments:

    1. woohoo south beach is better! maybe we can crash again at ur place.. it was so much fun last time!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's much better to live solo! Roomates are sooooo mid 20's. Time for your own pad! yay!

      ReplyDelete

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?