Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 26, 2009

    Bea Arthur & My Bday


    So I am truly sorry for the loss of Bea Arthur. I LOVE the Golden Girls more than you can imagine. Even as a young kid I got a kick out of watching these old ladies live it up in Miami. I was sad when Estelle Getty passed, and now with Bea, even more so, I think what makes it harder is that they are older and its only a matter of time before the other ladies pass (I swear Betty White better me last). ON the subject of aging I'm going to be a year older next week, I am NOT happy about it. I will be 29 ONE YEAR away from 30! In college 30 was the magic number, when the career would be had, the fortune would be flowing and I would be living the life I want, well I cant super complain but I'm not where I want to be and its scary. Today we went to brunch at the fun drag queen cabaret, 17 of my friend showed up several driving a good 30 miles. I am so thankful and will NOT forget this kind act.

    2 comments:

    1. omg they gave u a crown! awesome! wish i was there to celebrate =) love ya! xoxoxo

      ReplyDelete
    2. Let the life of Bea Arthur serve as a model for your own life as you grow another year older. Live for her and her memory.

      RIP

      ReplyDelete

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?