Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 24, 2009

    All about the Brits!



    No silly not the British, Britney Spears! So I came across this posting from my FAV blog D-Listed and its where at the most recent concert a piece of Britney's weave came off, I guess its not that impossible considering shes changing costumes and moving around. Ha ha I was driving into some parking lot in Fort Lauderdale and one the pavement was a black & red weave/wig sprawled out. oh if that cheap hairpiece could talk! In college I wanted to get corn rolls (DON'T ASK WHY), and I had this girl come to my room with fake hair that I bought at the hair shop to tie into my head. He did about a roll or two until I noticed that it pulled the hair back so far it looked like I was balding on my sides, NOT a good look. Also there was this adorable picture of Britney's sons not sure which one, but hes doing a Tyra worthy pose! This isn't gay at all but SUPER cute. I want my kids to pose like that for EVERYTHING. School pics, baseball team pictures, Christmas cards. I want hip and angles with smiles in the eyes!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?