Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    Happy BDay to me-It doesnt feel like my Bday tho?!

    So yes today is officially my birthday, but I have to admit it hasn't sunk in yet, maybe because I am in NYC and working it feels different. been getting tons of well wishes from my friends via, phone calls, texts, and Facebook, but none in person, YET! My Bday dinner is tonight and there should be a god turn out of close friends so I'm very excited. I miss my family and CA friends tho and wish I could go there for a BDay celebration as well. I'm opening an account called "30Bday" where I will be putting away $$ every paycheck for the BIG which I assure you WILL take place in CA! Hope my Bday wish comes true!

    2 comments:

    1. Yay!!! Happy birthday and can't wait for the big 3-0!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yay!!! Happy birthday and can't wait for the big 3-0!

      ReplyDelete

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?