Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 9, 2009

    The Roommate Report


    OMG so as some of you may or may not know I have the most annoying roommate ever! I am now 100 times grateful for having lived with Alice, Xoch & Eric m Wade, not once did they ever annoy me as much as this ONE person. To give you some back story on him (altho he's not very interesting) he is an only child and very much behaves in that manner. He doesn't ask for things but rather tells you to do them. he literally whine like a 9 year old child! So from now on I will write up the RR (Roommate Report) and fill you in on his little antics. take for example the sink drain. A simple little contraption created I'm sure by the people of black & decker to prevent food particles from going down the pipes creating clog-iness. Well apparently my roommate doesn't like them because "he forgets to turn it, and the water rises up and gets gross and he has to stick his hand in it". So what does he do? He literally removes them and hides them from the pantry. After ruling out midgets coming into the house and taking them i asked him if he knew where they were he informed me "that he has taken them away". I asked if he could return them and he said more or less "I will put them back if you promise to remove them when done". Yes my roommate is so lazy he requires me to remove the sink drain that goes there for the reason of protecting the drain. OMG what a loser. More stories to come I ASSURE you!

    2 comments:

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?