Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 10, 2009

    Happy B-Day Pisces!


    Want to give special shout out to my March B-Day buddies!!
    Kenny had a bad ass party at least according to the pictures!
    Moe is doing the Disney things and a brunch
    and Rachel for the first time In a long time is doing something for the big 3-0! I wish I could be there for all 3 but alas I am quarantine on America's penis which sounds much better I assure you. I remember meeting Kenny some odd 5 years ago when he was into Britney Spears & choreography (not much has changed), I've know Rachel since LMU days when we would torture her roommates cats (Online web cats, not the real deal), and Moe I've know for like 18 years when she WAS besties w my cousin. OH HAPPY BDAY TO ALL! Some facts about Pisces
    *Two fish are associated with your Zodiac Sign. You are generous, caring, and kind. However, you tend to be more concerned about other people's problems than your own. You are not a decisive person and may change your mind many times. You are also a follower, but you do not always choose good leaders. Because of your good qualities, you are popular with many types of people, but when you are secretive you drive these friends away. Weak concentration skills can get you into trouble at school.

    1 comment:

    1. Awww thanks C! And yes, my party at the W. was da bomb! Wish you could have been there too. Misses, kisses.

      Happy bdays to the rest of you march babies! =)

      Kenny

      ReplyDelete

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?