Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 14, 2009

    I'm in LOVE!!


    ok so I woke up this morning had my coffee and went to the gym, yes I now go to the gym again!!! I love it! Why you ask bc I am seriously like the cutest person there! OMG no joke about 90% of the guys are old and gross, so I be rocking that place. The other 10% are actually cute, anyways where was I going with this, oh yeah, so I went to Bath & Body right by my house in this mall (oh so about the mall it has a Mervin's, TJ Max, Ross, and Old Navy in it, I live in a poor neighborhood don't I?). Anyway so I go to get a refill candle of my favorite scent Orange Ginger (tnx Tracey!),and I meet HIM, the one, Jason! He's like the guy that works the register and he HAS to be gay right? I mean he works there, he had gay face, and he was cute and nice, HAS to be. Anyway we made VERY little small talk but still I know its meant to be. Well imagine to my surprise when I opened the bag there was a coupon for a free gift w a purchase of $10, coincidence or did he too fall in love?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?