Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 12, 2009

    Please Weigh In!

    Below are posted some questionable things tell me what you think?

    Are these little boys extremely talented? or is this just wrong? I get a weird feeling inside allowing little boys to prance around like that!


    Tell me you don't love those little things? Remember when you could get them in the Happy Meal? I had like ALL of them. I made my folks take me every Friday to get the new toy, I had it like that! Now the commercials are lame and so are the toys!


    OK i have to admit I don't completely hate this. I think the girls did pretty well considering you cant tell they are poor, jk middle class, they had the nice red velvet curtains!. But it was very witty and I enjoyed. However do you think these bitches got their ass kicked by the real deal back in school? Also who would win in a Chola vs Chonga fight?


    OK is this cute or what? This is the dog i want! But is it too gay? no no its just too cute!

    1 comment:

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?