Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    The Roommate Report-Brr its cold in here


    Ugh so he strikes again, my loser of a roommate with no life has found yet another thing to bitch about. in the 2 seconds that we passed each there he informed me he was "going to do his own thing with the ice!", meaning he would buy his own bag of ice for his drinks, see the man likes his things cold, drinks, room etc, I think its because hes built like a polar bear size, hair and all so he needs it to keep him cool! So I was like "OK fine I will buy my own bag, and there can be 2 bags in the freezer", he flipped and said no, it wont fit and it would overflow (fatty thought I meant i was going to put my bag of ice in his cube bowl-YES he has a cube bowl, and an ice cream bowl, do you see a trend food is his friend, HIS ONLY friend!) So basically my roommate was telling me I'm not allowed to have ice in the freezer, what an idiot I hate him. I called the landlord bc I am so close to moving out, and he asked me to compile a list of things he does here's a glimpse...This guy is a freak and I sleep with my door locked bc of it, READERS if I go missing have them X-ray his belly!
    - Has told me numerous times I “like to slam doors”
    - Has instructed me make sure to close doors immediately upon entering for fear of geckos coming in the house
    - The AC runs 24/7 always cold in the house bc he likes it cold
    - I can NOT place ice in his ice bucket
    - Hid sink drains bc he is too lazy to removed them when washing dishes and doesn’t want to stick his hands in the “gross” water
    - Will not put away clean dishes
    - Barked at me for moving the chlorine tanks and told me “to ask before I do something”
    - Has texted me to come in “extra quietly” because he has tests
    - Make unwanted sexual comments to my friends
    - Barked at me for using his “ice cream bowl”
    - Has instructed me to turn off porch light if home because wasted electricity, Yet he runs the AC non stop and runs a fan in his room, when I mentioned that he said it was different.
    - After not washing my dish immediately upon finishing he asked me if I could clean it bc he doesn’t like going to bed with dirty dishes.

    3 comments:

    1. OMG! MOVE!! Before he chops you up, freezes you in his ice bucket and eats you from his ice cream bucket! RUN!

      ReplyDelete
    2. OMG MOVE!! Run before he chops you up, freezes you in his ice bucket, and eats you out of his ice cream bowl!

      ReplyDelete
    3. crazy!!!! hahaah ice cream bowl.. he is a control freak

      ReplyDelete

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?