Boredom Bites

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 4, 2009

    The B Day is Over







    So I flew back from NYC last night, and now Monday May 4th I can honestly say my B Day is no more. It was a good one, not the BEST one but that's what 30 is for! It all started w a party here in FL w my friends at a drag show brunch, NOT ideally how I would have wanted to spend it, but it was a no brain er where all I had to do was show up! The next morning I flew to NYC where I had work meetings and what not but i did have a really nice dinner w a few close friends on my ACTUAL Bday and than some late nite drinks w my very cute friend! the rest of the week was busy hectic but finally on the weekend had time to sleep, shop and PARTY! it was a blast and now back to reality!

    1 comment:

    1. even if it wasn't the best, it sounds like loads of fun. anything involving drag queens and nyc is ok by me!

      ReplyDelete

    Roe Vs Wade..Whats your stance on abortion?

    Would You Rather be...?

    Do you want to see Watchmen MORE bc they show penis?